Re: Shindo system

  • the_matching_mole
    Message 1 of 3 , May 14, 2012
      Alan, I've been reading Dudley's writing since 2001, and know he owns, refurbs, and/or writes about Shindo and Garrard components. I don't recall his writing about this particular system in San Antonio, however. I'm pretty sure everything he publishes in Stereophile also makes it to their website.

      I could have missed it. Do you have the link to that particular story?

      And I think I may have already met Mr. Alan F., now that I think about it. I think I'll chase that down.

      -- Gene H.
      Message 2 of 3 , May 14, 2012
        All I remember is that it was several articles about meetings at DeVores Monkeyhaus
        where they listened to various Shindo  gear
        Alan