June Meeting Will Feature Musical Fidelity Products! RSVP Required.

    Message 1 of 9 , May 11, 2011
      John and I have just confirmed that Lee Sosby, representing Musical Fidelity ,will be our guest speaker during the June River City Audio Society Meeting. In order to obtain this presentation and fit into Mr Sosby's busy schedule we will be changing the meeting date to Saturday, 4 June 2011. This will be an exciting event and a first for the RCAS in obtaining a major audiophile company representative for our meeting. There will be demonstrations of Musical Fidelity products including universal controllers, pre-amplifiers, CD transport, Class A headphone amp, DAC's, VDAC digital to analog converter, V-LPS phono preamp, integrated CD player/amp and more. In other words, many exciting products in the Musical Fidelity line. There will also be Musical Fidelity door prizes at this event. Please mark your calenders now. Also note this is a RSVP event only. It will be held at Galen Carol Audio and space is limited. I will be sending out a flyer later this week with more specific information. However, members are welcome to email me now and sign up to attend. This meeting & product demonstrations will be from 1-3pm, 4 June 2011, at Galen Carol Audio, 7506 Tonde Street, San Antonio, TX 78209. RSVP to Godzilla56@...
      Message 2 of 9 , May 11, 2011
        Sounds like a great event, but that is the same day of my son's graduation at the UTSA Convo Center. I would have loved to attend but family takes priority over audio...did I just say that?

        Luther

        John and I have just confirmed that Lee Sosby, representing Musical Fidelity ,will be our guest speaker during the June River City Audio Society Meeting. This meeting & product demonstrations will be from 1-3pm, 4 June 2011, at Galen Carol Audio, 7506 Tonde Street, San Antonio, TX 78209. RSVP to Godzilla56@...
      • Steven Zaiontz
        Message 3 of 9 , May 11, 2011
          Count me in. Robert, you've got mail.

          Message 4 of 9 , May 11, 2011
            count me in
            Although I have been in the hospital for the last 12 days I am recovering and
            should be able to attend this event
            Alan

            Message 5 of 9 , May 13, 2011
              Joe Bohan here, Robert you can count me in for the visit if there is still space. I've never been to Galen's and he's so near me and easily accessible by bus.

              Message 6 of 9 , May 14, 2011
                Thanks Joe, you are confirmed for the June meeting .
                Bob

                Message 7 of 9 , May 14, 2011
                  Luther, you will be missed!
                  Bob

                  Message 8 of 9 , May 14, 2011
                    Steven, your on the list. Thanks for signing up!
                    Bob

                    Message 9 of 9 , May 14, 2011
                      Thanks Alan, you are on the list.
                      Bob