Open House (Bob's) An Enjoyable Saturday RCAS Meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2011
      I hosted the RCAS meeting for April in the "open house" format, members had a chance to see and hear my audio systems. We had an enjoyable afternoon listening to music, nearly everyone brought a favorite CD or record. I even demonstrated my custom built J-Corder open reel machine (Based on the Technics 1506). Also had fun with the Olive music server controlled by an I-Pad and the Wadia I-POD transport. I would like to thank everyone for their attendance and look forward to our next event of this type. It really is enjoyable to have these smaller meetings and to get a chance to socialize, swap hi fi stories (and lies) and listen to equipment. I encourage other members to volunteer to host similiar meetings. To date, John and I have sponsored the first two "official" gatherings and the feedback has been excellent.
      I have also posted several pictures from the event.

      Bob Guerin