Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] Re: Steven's Mark Audio Alpair 10.2 full range cabinet build

    Message 1 of 5 , May 2 12:11 PM
      Wow that is some nice cutting there. You have to love CNC. So clean and precise. I've got about half a gallon of heat lock glue if you want it. Then again, you most likely already have some cool stuff to work with considering your day job.

      Message 2 of 5 , May 2 12:26 PM
        Thanks for the offer Luther. I'll be using Wilsonart 950 Premium Spray Contact Adhesive that we buy in 55 gallon drums. It sets up fast and holds like a champ.
        Message 3 of 5 , May 2 12:38 PM
          Good to know...for my next project. LOL!