Re: Steven's Mark Audio Alpair 10.2 full range cabinet build

  • vintagehifisteve
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2011
      I forgot to add. I'm using 13-ply domestic void free plywood. The core is birch and the outter veneer is pine. The core has zero voids and zero overlaps and is the absolute best plywood I've ever used. My company had this plywood specially made in California for a very high end project we were working on a few years ago. I've been saving a couple sheets and decided that the Alpair 10.2 was a worthy candidate of such building material. Enjoy.
      Message 2 of 5 , May 2, 2011
        Wow that is some nice cutting there. You have to love CNC. So clean and precise. I've got about half a gallon of heat lock glue if you want it. Then again, you most likely already have some cool stuff to work with considering your day job.

        Message 3 of 5 , May 2, 2011
          Thanks for the offer Luther. I'll be using Wilsonart 950 Premium Spray Contact Adhesive that we buy in 55 gallon drums. It sets up fast and holds like a champ.
          Message 4 of 5 , May 2, 2011
            Good to know...for my next project. LOL!