[rivercityaudiosociety] - Lone Star Audio Fest

  • John Zarafonetis
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27, 2012
      Good morning to all:

      I have received telephone calls from Dave Thompson (telephone number 936.662.5100) and Guy Allard (telephone number 972.383.1530) concerning some changes to this years event.  They have put together a group of six (6) awards that will be handed out at this years event.  What is needed? - Judges to pick/choose the winner for each award.  If you are attending and would enjoy being a part of the judging committee please contact either Dave or Guy at the aforementioned telephone numbers and volunteer your services.  From our conversation, they have awards for the best sounding room, best DIY system, along with several others.  This will be the first year handing out the awards and the intent is to raise the level of interest and participation with the show.

      Best regards,
      John
    • noflatsnosharps
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 28, 2012
        John,
        I spoke with Dave today and sent him my contact info hopefully that will work out. I will be there Saturday and Sunday.
        I need to get my 2 CDs back from you some time this week. I was hoping to use them for listening at the LSAF.
        Thanks,

        --- In rivercityaudiosociety@yahoogroups.com, John Zarafonetis <dogfarm5@...> wrote:

        > Good morning to all:
        >
        > I have received telephone calls from Dave Thompson (telephone number 936.662.5100) and Guy Allard (telephone number 972.383.1530) concerning some changes to this years event.  They have put together a group of six (6) awards that will be handed out at this years event.  What is needed? - Judges to pick/choose the winner for each award.  If you are attending and would enjoy being a part of the judging committee please contact either Dave or Guy at the aforementioned telephone numbers and volunteer your services.  From our conversation, they have awards for the best sounding room, best DIY system, along with several others.  This will be the first year handing out the awards and the intent is to raise the level of interest and participation with the show.
        >
        > Best regards,
        > John

      • pkaragas
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 30, 2012
          I'm not interested in being a judge, but I'll be there Friday evening through Sunday afternoon. Hoping to see some RCAs members there... Paul