Re: New guy

  • IGGY
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 20, 2012
      I build cables for friends and family or whenever i need another run for some gear. I built a pair of simple cabinets for a friends Audio Nirvana Super 8s. It got me very interested in going full range since the sound was like nothing i had heard before. Open baffle full range is a whole other experience as well.