Lucy Kaplansky Concert Saturday

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2012
      Hi, Guys: I just found out that Lucy Kaplansky is playing at Lion's Field Activity Center this Saturday night with an at-the-door recommended donation of $18.00 per person. Before the concert, there will be a pot-luck dinner with a chance to meet and chat with Lucy. I am listening to her on MOG as I type this and she sounds great! If you like acoustic music of a folk genre (with some pop and even a bit of country), then you won't want to miss her! Reservations are not required, but recommended as they are only admitting the first 100 at the door. You can make reservations or get more information at: www.urbancampfires.com. The venue is located on Broadway just past Brackenridge park.
      Hope to see some fellow RCA members there.