RE: [rivercityaudiosociety] Mini Meeting at Bob's House

  • david weil
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 11 7:01 AM
      Hello Bob, I'd love to check out your new set as well. Is there any room left?

      David Weil

      To: rivercityaudiosociety@yahoogroups.com
      From: godzilla56@...
      Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 14:43:07 +0000
      Subject: [rivercityaudiosociety] Mini Meeting at Bob's House

      RCAS members are invited to a "mini" meeting at my house at 1pm on 21 April. I would like to limit it to the first four members who respond. If there is sufficient interest I can schedule a second meeting a few weeks later. The main attraction would be my new Sonus-Faber Ellipsa XE speakers. They are a new model using much of the technology from their top of the line Stradivarius speaker (including the same tweeter. I bought the speakers a few months ago and have been breaking them in. Anyway, hope to hear from you guys. Bob

      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 11 7:22 AM
        Hi ulises.  Ok, your on the list. Ill be sending out my address & gate codes next week.
        See you soon.
        Bob

        Sent from my iPad

        On Apr 11, 2012, at 7:03, "Ulises A Hubbard" <uhubbard@...> wrote:

        Hi Bob,

        Count me in of there's still room. Thanks!

        Ulises.

        =
      • noflatsnosharps
        Message 3 of 15 , Apr 11 12:47 PM
          Hey Bob. I too would like to go and listen to the speakers. I would be willing to bring some ice cream too.
          Lee Moreno

          --- In rivercityaudiosociety@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <godzilla56@...> wrote:

          > RCAS members are invited to a "mini" meeting at my house at 1pm on 21 April. I would like to limit it to the first four members who respond. If there is sufficient interest I can schedule a second meeting a few weeks later. The main attraction would be my new Sonus-Faber Ellipsa XE speakers. They are a new model using much of the technology from their top of the line Stradivarius speaker (including the same tweeter. I bought the speakers a few months ago and have been breaking them in. Anyway, hope to hear from you guys. Bob

        • Matt Solorio
          Message 4 of 15 , Apr 22 8:43 AM
            Bob, great mini meeting! I agree with Ulises. The speakers are stunning both to look at and listen to. This meeting and all of the past mini meets so far have been enjoyable.

            Again, it was a great meeting. Thank you for hosting.

            ---Matt