Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] Mini Meeting at Bob's House

  • Matt Solorio
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 10 3:07 PM
      Bob, absolutly!

      From: Robert Guerin <godzilla56@...>
      To: rivercityaudiosociety@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 12:41 PM
      Subject: Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] Mini Meeting at Bob's House

      Hi Matt. Your on the list! Can you bring cookies :)
      Bob
      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 11 5:03 AM
        Hi Bob,

        Count me in of there's still room. Thanks!

        Ulises.
      • david weil
        Message 3 of 15 , Apr 11 7:01 AM
          Hello Bob, I'd love to check out your new set as well. Is there any room left?

          David Weil

          To: rivercityaudiosociety@yahoogroups.com
          From: godzilla56@...
          Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 14:43:07 +0000

          Message 4 of 15 , Apr 11 7:22 AM
            Hi ulises.  Ok, your on the list. Ill be sending out my address & gate codes next week.
            See you soon.
            Bob

            Sent from my iPad

            On Apr 11, 2012, at 7:03, "Ulises A Hubbard" <uhubbard@...> wrote:

            Hi Bob,

            Count me in of there's still room. Thanks!

            Ulises.

            =
          • noflatsnosharps
            Message 5 of 15 , Apr 11 12:47 PM
              Hey Bob. I too would like to go and listen to the speakers. I would be willing to bring some ice cream too.
              Lee Moreno

              Message 6 of 15 , Apr 22 8:43 AM
                Bob, great mini meeting! I agree with Ulises. The speakers are stunning both to look at and listen to. This meeting and all of the past mini meets so far have been enjoyable.

                Again, it was a great meeting. Thank you for hosting.