Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] Mini Meeting at Bob's House

  • ddisbennett@satx.rr.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 10, 2012
      Great! How do they compare to your Focals?
      See you then.
      Don
      ---- Robert Guerin <godzilla56@...> wrote:
      > Your on the list Don. They sound pretty good. I know they are not fully broken
      > in, but Im anxious for others to see/hear them as well.

    • Matt Solorio
      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 10, 2012
        Bob, absolutly!

        Message 3 of 15 , Apr 11, 2012
          Hi Bob,

          Count me in of there's still room. Thanks!

          Ulises.
        • david weil
          Message 4 of 15 , Apr 11, 2012
            Hello Bob, I'd love to check out your new set as well. Is there any room left?

            David Weil

            To: rivercityaudiosociety@yahoogroups.com
            From: godzilla56@...
            Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 14:43:07 +0000

            Message 5 of 15 , Apr 11, 2012
              Hi ulises.  Ok, your on the list. Ill be sending out my address & gate codes next week.
              See you soon.
              Bob

              Sent from my iPad

              On Apr 11, 2012, at 7:03, "Ulises A Hubbard" <uhubbard@...> wrote:

              Hi Bob,

              Count me in of there's still room. Thanks!

              Ulises.

              =
            • noflatsnosharps
              Message 6 of 15 , Apr 11, 2012
                Hey Bob. I too would like to go and listen to the speakers. I would be willing to bring some ice cream too.
                Lee Moreno

                Message 7 of 15 , Apr 22, 2012
                  Bob, great mini meeting! I agree with Ulises. The speakers are stunning both to look at and listen to. This meeting and all of the past mini meets so far have been enjoyable.

                  Again, it was a great meeting. Thank you for hosting.

                  ---Matt