Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] Re: Mini Meeting at Bob's House

    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 10, 2012
      Hi Stecve, Glad to hear from you, your on the list.
      Bob

      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 10, 2012
        ---- Robert <godzilla56@...> wrote:
        > RCAS members are invited to a "mini" meeting at my house at 1pm on 21 April. I would like to limit it to the first four members who respond. If there is sufficient interest I can schedule a second meeting a few weeks later. The main attraction would be my new Sonus-Faber Ellipsa XE speakers. They are a new model using much of the technology from their top of the line Stradivarius speaker (including the same tweeter. I bought the speakers a few months ago and have been breaking them in. Anyway, hope to hear from you guys. Bob

        Hi, Bob:

        If you still have a slot, I would love to hear them! I want to see if they sound as good as my new Airmotiv 4 powered studio monitors!

        Don
      • ddisbennett@satx.rr.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Apr 10, 2012
          Great! How do they compare to your Focals?
          See you then.
          Don
          ---- Robert Guerin <godzilla56@...> wrote:
          > Your on the list Don. They sound pretty good. I know they are not fully broken
          > in, but Im anxious for others to see/hear them as well.

        • Matt Solorio
          Message 4 of 15 , Apr 10, 2012
            Bob, absolutly!

            Message 5 of 15 , Apr 11, 2012
              Hi Bob,

              Count me in of there's still room. Thanks!

              Ulises.
            • david weil
              Message 6 of 15 , Apr 11, 2012
                Hello Bob, I'd love to check out your new set as well. Is there any room left?

                David Weil

                To: rivercityaudiosociety@yahoogroups.com
                From: godzilla56@...
                Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 14:43:07 +0000

                Message 7 of 15 , Apr 11, 2012
                  Hi ulises.  Ok, your on the list. Ill be sending out my address & gate codes next week.
                  See you soon.
                  Bob

                  Sent from my iPad

                  On Apr 11, 2012, at 7:03, "Ulises A Hubbard" <uhubbard@...> wrote:

                  Hi Bob,

                  Count me in of there's still room. Thanks!

                  Ulises.

                  =
                • noflatsnosharps
                  Message 8 of 15 , Apr 11, 2012
                    Hey Bob. I too would like to go and listen to the speakers. I would be willing to bring some ice cream too.
                    Lee Moreno

                    Message 9 of 15 , Apr 22, 2012
                      Bob, great mini meeting! I agree with Ulises. The speakers are stunning both to look at and listen to. This meeting and all of the past mini meets so far have been enjoyable.

                      Again, it was a great meeting. Thank you for hosting.

                      ---Matt