Mini Meeting at Bob's House

    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 10 7:43 AM
      RCAS members are invited to a "mini" meeting at my house at 1pm on 21 April. I would like to limit it to the first four members who respond. If there is sufficient interest I can schedule a second meeting a few weeks later. The main attraction would be my new Sonus-Faber Ellipsa XE speakers. They are a new model using much of the technology from their top of the line Stradivarius speaker (including the same tweeter. I bought the speakers a few months ago and have been breaking them in. Anyway, hope to hear from you guys. Bob
    • ddisbennett@satx.rr.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 10 8:09 AM
        ---- Robert <godzilla56@...> wrote:
        > RCAS members are invited to a "mini" meeting at my house at 1pm on 21 April. I would like to limit it to the first four members who respond. If there is sufficient interest I can schedule a second meeting a few weeks later. The main attraction would be my new Sonus-Faber Ellipsa XE speakers. They are a new model using much of the technology from their top of the line Stradivarius speaker (including the same tweeter. I bought the speakers a few months ago and have been breaking them in. Anyway, hope to hear from you guys. Bob

        Hi, Bob:

        If you still have a slot, I would love to hear them! I want to see if they sound as good as my new Airmotiv 4 powered studio monitors!

        Don
      • vintagehifisteve
        Message 3 of 15 , Apr 10 8:28 AM
          Count me in, Bob!

          -Steven Z

          --- In rivercityaudiosociety@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <godzilla56@...> wrote:

          > RCAS members are invited to a "mini" meeting at my house at 1pm on 21 April. I would like to limit it to the first four members who respond. If there is sufficient interest I can schedule a second meeting a few weeks later. The main attraction would be my new Sonus-Faber Ellipsa XE speakers. They are a new model using much of the technology from their top of the line Stradivarius speaker (including the same tweeter. I bought the speakers a few months ago and have been breaking them in. Anyway, hope to hear from you guys. Bob

        • Matt Solorio
          Message 4 of 15 , Apr 10 10:29 AM
            Robert, please put me down for the 21st or the researve list if you are filled up. Thank you. ---Matt

            Message 5 of 15 , Apr 10 10:41 AM

              Hi Matt. Your on the list! Can you bring cookies :)
              Bob

              Message 6 of 15 , Apr 10 10:42 AM
                Your on the list Don. They sound pretty good. I know they are not fully broken in, but Im anxious for others to see/hear them as well.
                Bob

                Message 7 of 15 , Apr 10 10:44 AM
                  Hi Stecve, Glad to hear from you, your on the list.
                  Bob

                  Message 8 of 15 , Apr 10 1:37 PM

                    Message 9 of 15 , Apr 10 2:20 PM
                      Great! How do they compare to your Focals?
                      See you then.
                      Don
                      ---- Robert Guerin <godzilla56@...> wrote:
                      > Your on the list Don. They sound pretty good. I know they are not fully broken
                      > in, but Im anxious for others to see/hear them as well.

                    • Matt Solorio
                      Message 10 of 15 , Apr 10 3:07 PM
                        Bob, absolutly!

                        Message 11 of 15 , Apr 11 5:03 AM
                          Hi Bob,

                          Count me in of there's still room. Thanks!

                          Ulises.
                        • david weil
                          Message 12 of 15 , Apr 11 7:01 AM
                            Hello Bob, I'd love to check out your new set as well. Is there any room left?

                            David Weil

                            To: rivercityaudiosociety@yahoogroups.com
                            From: godzilla56@...
                            Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 14:43:07 +0000

                            Message 13 of 15 , Apr 11 7:22 AM
                              Hi ulises.  Ok, your on the list. Ill be sending out my address & gate codes next week.
                              See you soon.
                              Bob

                              Sent from my iPad

                              On Apr 11, 2012, at 7:03, "Ulises A Hubbard" <uhubbard@...> wrote:

                              Hi Bob,

                              Count me in of there's still room. Thanks!

                              Ulises.

                              =
                            • noflatsnosharps
                              Message 14 of 15 , Apr 11 12:47 PM
                                Hey Bob. I too would like to go and listen to the speakers. I would be willing to bring some ice cream too.
                                Lee Moreno

                                Message 15 of 15 , Apr 22 8:43 AM
                                  Bob, great mini meeting! I agree with Ulises. The speakers are stunning both to look at and listen to. This meeting and all of the past mini meets so far have been enjoyable.

                                  Again, it was a great meeting. Thank you for hosting.

                                  ---Matt