Re: Great Meeting

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2011
      Glad you enjoyed it. I think we have finally found the "missing" audiophiles & music lovers in San Antonio. Now we need to get to know each other and enjoy our hobbies to the fullest. I hope to make every meeting enjoyable and look forward to seeing other systems and holding meetings in homes.
      Bob Guerin