Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] Re: Onkyo M504 stereo amplifier repair, requesting advice.

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 27, 2012
      I would hate for you to go the trouble of sourcing caps and replacing them, only to have the amp flame when you turn it on. You might get lucky but better to always check the output and bias before going full voltage. This is where a variac comes in real handy. May be best to just save your money up and have it professionally repaired.