Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] March Photos Posted

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2012
      Another fun meeting for all. I think the main thing that was learned from this
      meeting is that you do not have to spend a ton  of money to get good sounding cables.
      In fact all 11 cables actually presented a good overall sound no matter what
      there cost. It should also be remembered that cables are very system dependent so
      that the winners here may not be the best in your particular system. Also making decisions on a short
      sampling of music is not highly recommended.
      Still, a lot of fun was had by all
      Alan