Info on 3-17-12 quarterly meeting at Bjorn's

  • ksboudro
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2012
      Hello RCAS,
      The first quarterly meeting of 2012 is this Saturday from 1pm to 4pm at Bjorn's.
      Should be fun and insightful since we are blind testing around 10-15 different pairs of speaker cables. We still need a few more volunteer pairs, so please contact Bob or I and let us know what you are bringing. If we have time left the rest of the meeting will be spent socializing with informal discussions & listening to member choices of music on the highest rated speaker cables.

      During the blind evaluation we will be rating the cables on a provided form from 1-5 on the following categories: Bass, mid range, highs, and musicality.

      Please remember to bring your dues to this meeting. The dues for this year are:
      1. New member $45, includes Golf Shirt with RCAS logo, name tag, and Administrative fees.
      2. Returning member with a golf shirt and name tag, $10
      3. Returning member without a golf shirt, $35
      A giant Thank You to all of the members who have already sent their dues in. I will have the custom embroidered shirts ready by the next quarterly meeting.

      Bob and I are working hard on bringing in some more Manufacturers this year to keep the meetings fresh and topical. If any member happens to have a contact or acquaintance within the industry please put us in contact with them.

      As in the past we will have a drawing for some interesting audio toys.

      Look forward to seeing the returning veteran and NEW RCAS members this Saturday.
      John