Photos Posted from Matt's RCAS Meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2012
      RCAS member Matt Solario graciously hosted two February "mini meetings" at his home. Members were able to enjoy his two systems and a variety of music. Photos from the second meeting on 25 February 2012 have been posted to the site. We will continue to have mini meetings in addition to the quarterly meetings at Bjorns. Members are invited to contact me to coordinate and schedule home meetings/open house activities.