Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] Free Montana Skies Album in FLAC

  • Anis Y Jiwani
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 16 9:28 AM
      Steven,

      I enjoyed the music immensely, good recording too! Thank you for the link.

      Sincerely,

      Anis Y Jiwani

      "If it sounds good, it IS good!" - Duke Ellington

      This message, together with any attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain information that is confidential and prohibited from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are  hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have  received this message in error, please notify the original sender immediately by telephone or by return e-mail and delete this message along with any attachments, from your computer. Thank you.

      On 15 February 2012 10:57, vintagehifisteve <szaiontz@...> wrote:

      Hey guys,

      Just thought I'd share this link. This band is called Montana Skies. Seems to be a husband and wife duet of guitar and cello. Great tunes and very well recorded. Anyways, here is a video to one of the songs on the album, if you like it, keep on reading. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OKbsvi8VcQ

      If you're still reading you liked the video. Here's how to download. This is a direct link to their website. http://montanaskies.bandcamp.com/album/free-downloads Click that link, then click "Free Download" right above "Share / Embed". From there it will prompt you to fill in your email address where it will send you another link. Follow the link in your email to the download page, now STOP. Notice that the download page has a default setting as "MP3", this will be in green font. Click the little down arrow right beside it and select whichever file format you'd like. Wait for it to process, and when it's done click download. Simple as that!

      Hope you guys enjoy!

      Cheers,
      Steven Z.