Re: systems

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 8, 2011
      Alan, John has purchased a pair of Maggie 1.7 speakers.
      I was telling him about your "tree tweak". Of course he thinks im nuts. Where did u get the info on this tweak?
      Bob

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 8, 2011
        That tweek has been on any Maggie forum for many years
        Just google maggie tweeks and you will find it in lots of places
        and John I would love to hear your 1.7's
        Alan