Re: FS: Class D Audio SDS-224 Amplifier $200 + more!

  • vintagehifisteve
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 10, 2012
      Hey guys,

      Just a quick update. The bookshelf speakers are now sold. I'm open to trades for the Class D amp. I'm looking for a vintage stereo receiver in exchange. Don't be scared of Class D, guys. This is a reference design and sounds great; plus I've got just about $500 into it, including the custom mahogany enclosure and all the other goodies. As for the Hawthorne's I'm lowering the society's price to $250. Next week these will be in the classifieds.

      Thanks,
      Steven