Need to Borrow 78 rpm Turntable

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 1:09 PM
      Hello Friends:

      I was wondering if anyone has an (old) turntable that they would be willing to lend me that plays 78 rpm records? I have about 50 very old records that my parents bought in Germany right after the war (American music)that I would like to record, but my turntable only plays 33 1/3 and 45 records.
      Thanks very much for your help and look forward to seeing some of you at Bob's house later this month!