Re: Photos

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 30, 2011
      Hi Steven. I had to look for the name of the place, but here it is: Sounds Good To Me, Traders Village, Houston. 713-385-4933, web address is www.soundsgoodtomehouston.com If you mention me in San Antonio he shouldbe able to zero in on the right cables, he actually has several sizes, I have the large ones and a slightly smaller size also that I like. As I mentioned they are made in China and the copper content of these cables alone is something else......
      Bob