Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] Re: Alan is Fine!

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2012
      Hi everybody.
      Apparently my e-mail account was stolen. I got an e-mail from at&t saying
      I had a virus and to correct it they needed me toverify my ID and password
      and like a dummy I gave it to them. Never give your password to any
      e-mail. All is well with me and I am sorry for any problems this might have
      caused.. Look forward to seeing all of you in the near future
      Alan