Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] Ebay find : Tektronics working oscilloscope for $169

  • A S
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2012
       It might be a decent scope, though I'm not familiar with it. I think that particular one is a 10MHz model.

       On a side note, there are new digital scopes (Chinese made) that you can buy new for less than $300 that have 10 measurement functions (FFT, Freq., Voltage RMS, etc), USB interface, and a backlit LCD. Here's an example of a used one for $225:

      OWON-PDS5022S-OSCILLOSCOPE

      Thanks for the correction.I shouldn't believe Ebay ads anyway.