Ebay find : Tektronics working oscilloscope for $169

  • bohan.joseph
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2012
      http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tektronics-DM64-Oscilloscope-Works-Perfectly-Very-Nice-Condition-/150715361799?pt=BI_Oscilloscopes&hash=item231755ea07 Thought I'd share this even though it's not audio gear because some of you will know the brand and quality and maybe could use it. Let me know if you think this an inappropriate share.I'm a social moron anyway you won't hurt my feelings. Joe Bohan
    • A S
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2012
         Hello,
         Just a note - this is not a Tektronics scope, but is a UK based scope from 1973. It's a "Telequipment", model DM64. I found some info about it here:

        http://www.radiomuseum.org/r/telequip_storage_oscilloscope_dm64.html

         Andrew

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 5, 2012
             It might be a decent scope, though I'm not familiar with it. I think that particular one is a 10MHz model.

             On a side note, there are new digital scopes (Chinese made) that you can buy new for less than $300 that have 10 measurement functions (FFT, Freq., Voltage RMS, etc), USB interface, and a backlit LCD. Here's an example of a used one for $225:

            OWON-PDS5022S-OSCILLOSCOPE