RCAS Meetings/Open House Dates for 2011

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2011
      For those of you who missed the March meeting here is our meeting schedule for the rest of the year, subject to change:

      23 April 11, Open House* @ Bob Guerin's First six RCAS members to confirm.
      28 May 2011: Field Trip to Austin record & CD shops, visit to Hi Fi dealer. Interested members need to contact Bob Guerin for departure time & to coordinate transportation.
      18 June 2011: Meeting at Galen Carol Audio, San Antonio. Details to be provided.
      23 July 2011: General meeting at Bjorns Audio/Video, 1pm.
      20 August 2011: Open House* at RCAS members home TBD.
      17 September 2011: General meeting at Bjorns Audio/Video, 1pm.
      14-16 October 2011: Rocky Mountain Audio Fest, Denver, Colorado.
      19 November 2011: Open House* at RCAS members home TBD.
      10 December 2011: General Meeting & Christmas Party @ Bjorns Audio/Video, 1pm.

      *Our "open house" events are based on a host member allowing others members to listen to their music systems in their homes. It is the decision of the host as to the time/date of the event, the number of members that may attend, and of course the duration of the listening/socializing sessions. These are NOT formal events! Prospective hosts should coordinate through the RCAS web site for these events. To date both John and Alan have participated with excellent results. Other RCAS members are encouraged to step up!

      Any questions regarding the schedule should be sent to Bob Guerin, Godzilla56@...