Re: Visiting Olive Media

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2011
      --- In rivercityaudiosociety@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <godzilla56@...> wrote:

      > I will be in San Francisco today & tomorrow. Will be visiting Olive Media to see their products & discuss music servers. Should be fun.

      3pm. Olive Media Office & Factory

      The staff at Olive were friendly and young. I didnt see anyone there age 30 or above. This is a young geek group. Met the program/interface designer, sales manager and support staff. Saw the assembly area for all the Olive servers. They also have a listening area for walk in customers to listen to their servers. Designs originate in Europe, units are assembled here in San francisco. Lots of boxes with parts in evidence near the assembly area. They were not building servers today. Did see a few repair operations, the tech girl knew her stuff. Olive will be at CES but off site in the Bellagio. All in all it was interesting to see where my Olives were built. This is a small company but not they are improving their productscand they listen to their customers.