Great Meeting

  • ludwigvan968
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2011
      I just wanted to say I had a great time at the meeting. I look forward to getting to know everyone. Here is the record website I run for fun:

      www.ctxgrooves.com

      joey phd
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 23, 2011
        Glad you enjoyed it. I think we have finally found the "missing" audiophiles & music lovers in San Antonio. Now we need to get to know each other and enjoy our hobbies to the fullest. I hope to make every meeting enjoyable and look forward to seeing other systems and holding meetings in homes.
        Bob Guerin