Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] RE: systems

  • Steve Surbaugh
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 26, 2011
      Alan,

      Great system and I love the color combination on the maggies.
      Much better than the black cloth..IMHO.
      steve

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 8 11:07 AM
        Alan, John has purchased a pair of Maggie 1.7 speakers.
        I was telling him about your "tree tweak". Of course he thinks im nuts. Where did u get the info on this tweak?
        Bob

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 8 1:05 PM
          That tweek has been on any Maggie forum for many years
          Just google maggie tweeks and you will find it in lots of places
          and John I would love to hear your 1.7's
          Alan