Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] What's your setup?

  • Steve Surbaugh
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 26, 2011
      Steven,

      Great idea. I just joined the group. Didn't make the meeting last week.
      Been into High End for quite a while.
      Current set up...Which hasn't changed in quite a few years since the Toddler came along:

      Dynaudio Contour 1.8k2...(floor standing 2 ways)
      ARC VT100..(All tube 100watt)
      Audible Illusions 2D..many different tube combos over the years. Currently with Electro Harmonix
      VPI Junior with MK3 Platter
      Audioquest Arm
      Grado Sonata MM
      Jolida JD100 with Electro Harmonix as well.
      Cables mostly older AQ stuff.

      Had in the past:
      Vandersteen 2ces
      M-L Aerius