Where is the Christmas Party going to be?

  • pkaragas
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 24, 2011
      I'm been searching for a post or message about John's address, if it is still going to be at John's place. I would like to attend and hope to receive an email or post/message with the time and location of the party before the 3rd. Thanks, Paul K.
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 25, 2011
        Hi, Paul:

        I believe John said at the last RCA meeting that he would send out that info about a week before the party since the gate code changes frequently.  It is an afternoon party from 1 PM to 5 or 6 PM as best I can recall.  As I said, he should be sending all the pertinent information in the next few days.
        See you there!

        Don

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 25, 2011
          John will be posting more information on the party very shortly......I know he is working on it and has the members list for a direct email.
          Bob