Re: My Systems

  • vintagehifisteve
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 25, 2011
      You guys have some fantastic gear! Very nice. Alan, I'll be emailing you to get a personal one on one listening session set up in the near future. Thank you for your generosity. Robert, I've sent you a couple emails this week, just curious if you've gotten them as I've not received a response.

      Cheers,
      Steven

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 26, 2011
        Steve,  Emails not received, maybe absorbed into the cloud. What can I do for you?
        Bob
        P.S. I have a Denon 4311C in my tv room system.......I like streaming overseas radio as background music/noise while I work.......how do you like your Oppo 93? Several of us in the society have the 83 model?

        You guys have some fantastic gear! Very nice. Alan, I'll be emailing you to get a personal one on one listening session set up in the near future. Thank you for your generosity. Robert, I've sent you a couple emails this week, just curious if you've gotten them as I've not received a response.

        Cheers,
        Steven

        --- In rivercityaudiosociety@yahoogroups.com, "redbeemer01" <n5yqo@...> wrote:

        > Hello, Everyone: I just got home a bit ago and it was great to see all the activity in our group. Someone asked about everyone's systems, so here goes (sorry, no tubes!):
        > Living Room System:
        > Panasonic 65" V10 plasma TV
        > Denon AVR-4310ci Receiver
        > Oppo BDP-93 Universal Blu-ray player
        > Definitive Technology BP-7200 front L&R towers
        > Definitive Technology BP-7400 rear surround L&R towers
        > Definitive Technology C-2 Center
        > Definitive Technology BP-2X Back surround
        > Tripp Lite 1200VA UPS/Surge Protector
        > Home Office System:
        > Denon AVR-3808ci Receiver
        > Sony DVP-90s SACD player
        > Mitsubishi LT-20 Turntable
        > Stanton 500 MK II cartridge
        > M&K 1B Sub/Sat system (woofer out)
        > Sony KDS-60A2000 60" SXRD TV
        > Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray player
        >
        > Don

      • vintagehifisteve
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 26, 2011
          Hmm, that's odd. Anyways, I was just giving you a formal RSVP to your April 23rd open house. As I recall I didn't get to sign a list or anything at the meeting last weekend, though I had verbally expressed to you I wanted to attend. If I missed the boat and the attendance list is already full, that's alright. Perhaps next time. I had also emailed John and haven't received a reply as of yet. Maybe some kind of filter is blocking my emails and sending them to the recipient's spam box. Just a thought.

          -Steven

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 26, 2011
            You are welcome to come on the 23rd of April. I will be sending out some info on the location & gate code when we get closer to the date.
            See you then.
            Bob

            Hmm, that's odd. Anyways, I was just giving you a formal RSVP to your April 23rd open house. As I recall I didn't get to sign a list or anything at the meeting last weekend, though I had verbally expressed to you I wanted to attend. If I missed the boat and the attendance list is already full, that's alright. Perhaps next time. I had also emailed John and haven't received a reply as of yet. Maybe some kind of filter is blocking my emails and sending them to the recipient's spam box. Just a thought.

            -Steven

            --- In rivercityaudiosociety@yahoogroups.com, Robert Guerin <godzilla56@...> wrote:

            > Steve, Emails not received, maybe absorbed into the cloud. What can I do for
            > you?
            > Bob
            > P.S. I have a Denon 4311C in my tv room system.......I like streaming overseas
            > radio as background music/noise while I work.......how do you like your Oppo 93?
            > Several of us in the society have the 83 model?

          • vintagehifisteve
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 26, 2011
              Alright! Thanks Bob, you're the man. Definitely looking forward to it.