Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] RMAF Photos

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 20, 2011
      Hi Don, yes I just had time to stick our class photo up there. If you need a "fix" on the new gear the stereophile web site has a good selection of other images over the show and of course I have more that I will bring to the next meeting. John and I had a planning meeting today and we will have a fun meeting with all the Oppo models........
      Bob