Meeting Photos Updated

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2011
      I have been getting behind on posting all those great pictures Don takes at our meetings, so today I will try to bring the site up to date. We have had a good time hearing John's equipment in August and all the turntables in September, as well as enjoying the music selections that were played. I predict those who are going to Luthers event this weekend will also be quite impressed by his systems. Anyway, everything should be caught up today and I will also be posting some news and pictures from the Rocky Mountain show shortly.