Re: Rocky Mountain Audio Fest

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 11, 2011
      I am free on Saturday night. Do y'all think that will work out?

      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 30, 2014
        I just completed my reservations for Rocky Mountain Audio Fest in Denver in October.  Are any other RCAS members attending?  Let me know when you are flying up and which hotel you are staying at.

        Don

      • francisco licon
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 31, 2014
          Awesome, I don't think I will make it this year, but I know you will have fun.
          Frank

        • jim.clements@rocketmail.com
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 2, 2014
            Don:

            I'll be there staying at the Hyatt this year.  "Movin' on up!"

            Let's get together for lunch or dinner one day.

            Jim
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 2, 2014
              Hi, Jim:

              Yes, I’m staying at the Hyatt also!  Would love to hook up for lunch or dinner.  I am going up on Thursday and coming back late Sunday evening.  Flying Southwest both ways.
              Hope to see you there!
              Are you attending for Secrets or just on your own?  I am going on my own.

              Don