Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] Re: Mini Meet on Oct 22

    Message 1 of 20 , Oct 10, 2011
      Hi, Luther:

      I would love to attend and see/hear your systems.  Let me know if I made the “A” list.  LOL

      Don

      Sent: Monday, October 10, 2011 4:58 PM
      Subject: Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] Re: Mini Meet on Oct 22

      That sounds like a great idea.

      -Michael

      Message 2 of 20 , Oct 10, 2011
        Don is #2 and plenty of room still available.

        I would love to attend and see/hear your systems.  Let me know if I made the “A” list.  LOL

        Message 3 of 20 , Oct 10, 2011
          Thanks, Luther.  Looking forward to it

          Don

          Message 4 of 20 , Oct 10, 2011
            Jim from the Houston Audio Society will be in town, so he makes #3. Still more room.

            Don is #2 and plenty of room still available.

            ---
            .

          • dpgdave
            Message 5 of 20 , Oct 10, 2011
              I'm almost completely sure I can make it.. Count me in.
              Looks like another very cool project coming along Luther. Your current DIY setup will be tough to beat. Looking forward to more progress pics.
              Dave

              Message 6 of 20 , Oct 10, 2011
                Cool, Dave make #4. Still plenty of room.

                I'm almost completely sure I can make it.. Count me in.
                Looks like another very cool project coming along Luther. Your current DIY setup will be tough to beat. Looking forward to more progress pics.
                Dave

              • Erick Matta
                Message 7 of 20 , Oct 11, 2011
                  luther, go ahead and count me in.
                  erick

                  Message 8 of 20 , Oct 11, 2011
                    Erick is on board at #5.

                    Message 9 of 20 , Oct 11, 2011
                      We seemed to have hit the ground running this morning with spots filling fast. I'll take one more if you want to come.

                      #6 Charles Griffin  HAS
                      #7 Graham Duhamel  HAS
                      #8 Steve Usrey newbie San Antonio
                      #9 Zach Griffin newbie San Antonio

                      Message 10 of 20 , Oct 17, 2011
                        Luther,
                        I would be interested in attending, but will not be available until 3 in the afternoon. Is there still room?

                        Lee Moreno

                        Message 11 of 20 , Oct 17, 2011
                          Lee that actually works well, as it helps to balance out the numbers over the day. I have blocked out all afternoon and evening for music. Some get here early and leave early. Others show up late and stay late. It's all good.

                          Message 12 of 20 , Oct 20, 2011
                            Hi! I just joined the group and I'd love to meet some audio enthosiasts in San Antonio, is there still room for this mini-meet? I don't know how this usually works in this group, but I'm willing and able to bring some of my gear.
                            Message 13 of 20 , Oct 20, 2011
                              Sorry but I've already got a full house plus some. We have these every other month, so you will have plenty of opportunity moving forward.