Selling my Proton AA-1150

  • mrwoodzi
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2011
      Just wanted to let you guys know that I am putting my Proton AA-1150 up for sale. It is a 50watt dual mono power amplifier with some super sexy VU-meters on the front. Even though it is only 50watts a channel it was able to drive my Thiels cs3.6's in a fairly large room. It is also stable down to 2-ohms. I am selling because I am trying to save up for something that runs in class a or a/ab. It is in excellent condition and comes with the original box and original manual.

      I would be interested in a trade for an adcom-5500 or maybe something else along those lines.

      Would like to see it go $300.

      Maybe John or Bob could answer this question but is there a proper way to post pics and am I posting something for sale the proper way for this group?

      Thanks,
      Michael