Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] Rocky Mountain Audio Fest

    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 9, 2011
      Bob:

      I LOVE those pictures of our last meeting that you posted on the RCA web site!  LOL

      Don

      Sent: Sunday, October 09, 2011 3:29 PM
      Subject: Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] Rocky Mountain Audio Fest

      Yes I will be there also. Staying at Hilton garden inn.
      Bob Guerin

      Sent from my iPhone 2104134222

      On Oct 9, 2011, at 10:06 AM, "Jim" <jim.clements@...> wrote:

      I'll be at RMAF next week. Is anybody else from RCAS going to be there? Also, let me know if there are any specific rooms or components that anybody might want me to check in on and report back. Thanks!

      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 10, 2011
        Might be nice to have a "texas night" with folks from the San Antonio & Houston Audio clubs getting together to swap lies and discuss what they are seeing & liking at the show. Anyone else interested?

        Bob Guerin

        Sent from my iPad
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 10, 2011
          Sounds like a good idea
          I'm in
          Alan

          Might be nice to have a "texas night" with folks from the San Antonio & Houston Audio clubs getting together to swap lies and discuss what they are seeing & liking at the show. Anyone else interested?

          Bob Guerin

          Sent from my iPad

        • Jim
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 11, 2011
            I am free on Saturday night. Do y'all think that will work out?

            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 30, 2014
              I just completed my reservations for Rocky Mountain Audio Fest in Denver in October.  Are any other RCAS members attending?  Let me know when you are flying up and which hotel you are staying at.

              Don

            • francisco licon
              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 31, 2014
                Awesome, I don't think I will make it this year, but I know you will have fun.
                Frank

              • jim.clements@rocketmail.com
                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 2, 2014
                  Don:

                  I'll be there staying at the Hyatt this year.  "Movin' on up!"

                  Let's get together for lunch or dinner one day.

                  Jim
                  Message 8 of 12 , Sep 2, 2014
                    Hi, Jim:

                    Yes, I’m staying at the Hyatt also!  Would love to hook up for lunch or dinner.  I am going up on Thursday and coming back late Sunday evening.  Flying Southwest both ways.
                    Hope to see you there!
                    Are you attending for Secrets or just on your own?  I am going on my own.

                    Don