August 20 RCAs Meeting was great!

  • thudeets
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29 4:12 AM
      I have posted some pictures for the group.

      Thanks to John for hosting the last RCAS meeting. Thanks to Bob, also for the great presentation on high-end vintage cassette mediums and players. Bob and John have consistently organized great meetings! This is a great club/society - just what San Antonio needed. John, your audio gear is awesome.

      There are some new uploaded photos of the last meeting at the photos link.