Amazing $12 fuses

  • the_matching_mole
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2011
      Acme Audio silver ceramic fuses: http://www.dedicatedaudio.com/inc/sdetail/1895/16482

      I put them in my MC30 tube amps and SP-6B tube preamp. The increase in inner detail is freaking amazing. The bass got tighter, and the music came into better focus. TImbre is truer. I'm hearing details I didn't know where in the recordings. And they haven't even broken in yet.

      I didn't want to spend $50 for the HiFi Tuning or Furutech fuses, and I'm glad I didn't. Total no-brainer.
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 20, 2011
        Thanks for the link. I just ordered some for my Maggies
        Price is reasonable. I will report my findings when I get them
        Alan