Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] Watt's Up?

  • Anis Y Jiwani
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 12 8:15 PM
      I got the Carole King - Carnegie Hall Concert 1971 on Numbered Limited Edition MOFI Gold SACD.

      The detail on this recording is mind-boggling. As for me, I have been listening to Tapestry for 40 years and is my all time favourite album, therefore, getting this one was a no brainer for me!

      MoFi has actually come up with many limited edition SACD's and are available at Amazon very reasonably priced.

      Music Direct is a good place to search what you like and Amazon is a good place to shop for them.

      http://www.musicdirect.com/c-511-sacd.aspx

      Sincerely,

      Anis Y Jiwani

      "If it sounds good, it IS good!" - Duke Ellington

      On 8 August 2011 12:41, wardsweb <wardsweb@...> wrote:

      Anyone with a new toy or music they want to tell us about?

      Any news on the next meeting?