Carole King - Carnegie Hall Concert 1971 on Numbered Limited Edition MOFI Gold SACD

  • Anis Y Jiwani
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2011
      Dear Members,

      This is for those members/fans who may not know that the disc is available while the supplies last, these are actually collectors disks. Each CD has a serial number in gold lettering. Stereophile's Michael Freeman had very high praise for this album both for sonics and contents. As for me, I have been listening to Tapestry for 40 years and is my all time favourite album, therefore, getting this one was a no brainer for me!

      Sincerely,

      Anis Y Jiwani

      "If it sounds good, it IS good!" - Duke Ellington

      This message, together with any attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain information that is confidential and prohibited from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are  hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have  received this message in error, please notify the original sender immediately by telephone or by return e-mail and delete this message along with any attachments, from your computer. Thank you.