Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] Re: Who likes the HiFi Tuning fuses?

  • David Burgin
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 11, 2011
      I'm still waiting for the 'hi-fi power station line'  that provides silver cabling all the way from the power station to my outlet!  :-)

      On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 5:39 PM, thudeets <ms-at-sa@...> wrote:

      If you accept HiFi's claims regarding the benefits of the fuses, they are worth it just for the peace-of-mind it provides that every link in your system's chain is as strong as possible; hearing an obvious and immediate sound improvement simply by replacing the stock fuse in my mind may be too optimistic. I use them for said reason.

      I am glad to hear Galen is carying the HiFi fuses now at whatever the price.

      ---Matt