Re: Who likes the HiFi Tuning fuses?

  • thudeets
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 11, 2011
      If you accept HiFi's claims regarding the benefits of the fuses, they are worth it just for the peace-of-mind it provides that every link in your system's chain is as strong as possible; hearing an obvious and immediate sound improvement simply by replacing the stock fuse in my mind may be too optimistic. I use them for said reason.

      I am glad to hear Galen is carying the HiFi fuses now at whatever the price.

      ---Matt
      --- In rivercityaudiosociety@yahoogroups.com, "the_matching_mole" <hopstetter@...> wrote:

      > $21. Most retailers are selling them for at least $40.
      >
      > > What is an attractive price?

    • David Burgin
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 11, 2011
        I'm still waiting for the 'hi-fi power station line'  that provides silver cabling all the way from the power station to my outlet!  :-)