Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] Re: Who likes the HiFi Tuning fuses?

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 11 3:38 PM
      While I'm here is their any news about our next meeting?

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 11 3:39 PM
        If you accept HiFi's claims regarding the benefits of the fuses, they are worth it just for the peace-of-mind it provides that every link in your system's chain is as strong as possible; hearing an obvious and immediate sound improvement simply by replacing the stock fuse in my mind may be too optimistic. I use them for said reason.

        I am glad to hear Galen is carying the HiFi fuses now at whatever the price.

        ---Matt
        --- In rivercityaudiosociety@yahoogroups.com, "the_matching_mole" <hopstetter@...> wrote:

        > $21. Most retailers are selling them for at least $40.
        >
        > > What is an attractive price?

      • David Burgin
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 11 3:41 PM
          I'm still waiting for the 'hi-fi power station line'  that provides silver cabling all the way from the power station to my outlet!  :-)