Re: Who likes the HiFi Tuning fuses?

  • the_matching_mole
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 11, 2011
      $21. Most retailers are selling them for at least $40.

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 11, 2011
        While I'm here is their any news about our next meeting?

        $21. Most retailers are selling them for at least $40.

        > What is an attractive price?

      • thudeets
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 11, 2011
          If you accept HiFi's claims regarding the benefits of the fuses, they are worth it just for the peace-of-mind it provides that every link in your system's chain is as strong as possible; hearing an obvious and immediate sound improvement simply by replacing the stock fuse in my mind may be too optimistic. I use them for said reason.

          I am glad to hear Galen is carying the HiFi fuses now at whatever the price.

          ---Matt
          --- In rivercityaudiosociety@yahoogroups.com, "the_matching_mole" <hopstetter@...> wrote:

          > $21. Most retailers are selling them for at least $40.
          >
          > > What is an attractive price?

        • David Burgin
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 11, 2011
            I'm still waiting for the 'hi-fi power station line'  that provides silver cabling all the way from the power station to my outlet!  :-)