Who likes the HiFi Tuning fuses?

  • the_matching_mole
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 11, 2011
      Galen Carol is selling the HiFi Tuning fuses for a very attractive price. Anybody using them?
    • thudeets
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 11, 2011
        I am using a 6.3amp fast-blow in a Jolida 801a.

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 11, 2011
          What is an attractive price?

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 11, 2011
            I ran it in the Conrad Johnson LS-16 pre I had. To tell the truth, I didn't hear a difference. YMMV

            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 11, 2011
              $21. Most retailers are selling them for at least $40.

              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 11, 2011
                While I'm here is their any news about our next meeting?

                $21. Most retailers are selling them for at least $40.

                > What is an attractive price?

              • thudeets
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 11, 2011
                  If you accept HiFi's claims regarding the benefits of the fuses, they are worth it just for the peace-of-mind it provides that every link in your system's chain is as strong as possible; hearing an obvious and immediate sound improvement simply by replacing the stock fuse in my mind may be too optimistic. I use them for said reason.

                  I am glad to hear Galen is carying the HiFi fuses now at whatever the price.

                  ---Matt
                  --- In rivercityaudiosociety@yahoogroups.com, "the_matching_mole" <hopstetter@...> wrote:

                  > $21. Most retailers are selling them for at least $40.
                  >
                  > > What is an attractive price?

                • David Burgin
                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 11, 2011
                    I'm still waiting for the 'hi-fi power station line'  that provides silver cabling all the way from the power station to my outlet!  :-)