Re: Hello from Sugarland (Houston)

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2011
      Nice to hear from you and you are welcome to attend any of our meetings. We will post dates and the subjects for the future meetings to this site. I am also a member of the HAS and will probably see you at some of those meetings in Houston.
      Bob Guerin

      --- In rivercityaudiosociety@yahoogroups.com, "quadophile" <quadophile@...> wrote:

      > I have been a member of the Houston Audio Society for a few years and had heard about your club from fellow members particularly Sheri. We had our meeting today and we were reminded of another club nearby that we all should support. Therefore, I decided to join it.
      >
      > I missed out on the inaugural meeting of the RCAS. However I look forward to attending some future meetings.
      >
      > Sincerely
      >
      > Anis Y Jiwani

    • Anis Y Jiwani
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 26, 2011
        Bob,

        Thanks for the welcome. I look forward to meeting yo.

        Sincerely,

        Anis Y Jiwani