Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] Eargasm? Anyone?

    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 23 3:56 PM
      Look forward to it
      Alan

      From: Anis Y Jiwani <quadophile@...>
      To: rivercityaudiosociety@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, July 23, 2011 10:40:43 AM
      Subject: Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] Eargasm? Anyone?

      Alan,

      It was on CD and straight two channel audio.

      Thank you for your invite, when I visit San Antonio, I will make it a point to stop by for a listen. I am based in Houston.

      Sincerely,

      Anis Y Jiwani

      "If it sounds good, it IS good!" - Duke Ellington

      This message, together with any attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain information that is confidential and prohibited from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are  hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have  received this message in error, please notify the original sender immediately by telephone or by return e-mail and delete this message along with any attachments, from your computer. Thank you.

      On 22 July 2011 23:58, Alan Hendler <alanhendler@...> wrote:

      May I ask in what format did you listen to it. Bluray, Sacd, or Cd?  Surround or two channel
      I have downloaded some of the 2L stuff. Good recordings of somewhat marginal music and
      performances. Many industry people are saying that BlueRay audio is dead in the water as is SACD
      I would like to here some 2L recordings on vinyl.  I do have "EARGASM's almost daily on my system.
      Stop by some day and we can listen together
      Alan